[Dailydrool] Keep voting............btw, I am a terrible patient

CW Mathews Cassiem at comporium.net
Sun Aug 17 11:43:23 PDT 2008

WSOC FM's Dogs Day of Summer Contest is in full swing.  Vote for Junebug Ezzell.
Junebug is 14th photo down on the far left. You just click on the button under his photo and then hit the VOTE button.
He is dressed up like Elvis. Vote for Junebug. You can vote once a day until August 29, 2008.
Junebug is a 6 year old therapy Basset. http://wsocfm.com/pages/2756085.php

I had a Myasthenia Spell Friday night, Tammy called 911, I went to Springs. The ER doctor sent me to CMC and I was admitted and it's where I lay bored to death. No one will bring my therapy basset children to visit me. What is wrong with this picture??  I will starve to death if I don't go home soon.

Please vote for Junebug. Hopefully, I will be home soon to take more pictures of my children.

Cassie