[Dailydrool] Happy First Gotch'a Day Fred and Annie!

RoseKH at aol.com RoseKH at aol.com
Mon Aug 18 06:33:53 PDT 2008

I wanted to let everyone know that  today is Fred and Annie's first Gotch'a
Day!  I'm also celebrating it as  their birthdays, because the rescue papers
listed both of their birthdays as  being in August, but I'm not sure how
accurate the dates are.  Freddie is  now 5 and Annie is 4.  I cannot believe that
it's been a year since I  adopted not one (as planned) but two short-legged,
long-bodied, longer-eared  furbabies!  I also can't believe that I went through so
much of my life  without them.  When they were at the vet last week getting
their teeth  cleaned, I missed them so much and didn't know what to do with
myself (until my  sister-in-law went into labor and gave birth to twins...!)

Anyway, to everyone at OMBR, especially Phil and Sherry, THANK YOU for
getting my babies out of that hellish nightmare and half way across the  country to
the place where they were always meant to be!  And to Suzanne  from Mid-ABHR,
thank YOU for knowing that I really NEEDED 2 bassets, and Annie  REALLY
needed Fred.  This family would not be complete without  him!!

Rose
Mom to Fred and Annie (What are we getting mommy?  Don't we get  presents
today??)

 Looking for a car that's sporty, fun and fits in your budget? _Read reviews
on AOL  Autos_
(http://autos.aol.com/cars-Volkswagen-Jetta-2009/expert-review?ncid=aolaut00030000000007) .

Read reviews on AOL Autos.