[Dailydrool] Drool for Geoffrey

Jeanette Wilson jwilson at humanesocietytampa.org
Mon Aug 18 06:43:04 PDT 2008

Lots of slobbery Drool from Monte and Mikey is heading Geoffrey's way.

Monte had a similar thing happen about a year ago only it was his lower
back. No idea what he did, but he couldn't walk & even lifting him made him
cry out in pain. It is such a helpless feeling. I would have traded places
with him in a heartbeat if I could have. The diagnosis was a disc problem,
and luckily no surgery was required. The prednisone & other meds eventually
worked. However it did take 3-4 mos for him to fully heal. To this day, he
can't do stairs (we are one story thank God) or the couch, and has to use a
ramp in & out of the car. But then I am ultra paranoid of a relapse & won't
let him attempt any of the above.

I will have the boys work up some extra drool - they have lots to spare.

Jeanette Wilson, slave to sweet Monte & obnoxious foster Mikey