[Dailydrool] Diva's new furrend

Jessica Sutton Jessica at fmprofessionals.com
Mon Aug 18 09:22:24 PDT 2008

This Saturday, I was upstairs folding laundry and heard Sophie in the
yard barking up a storm!! It's usually Diva who is the big mouth, so I
looked out of the window to see what had her all upset, and saw the
funniest thing!!!  Our neighbor's sweet, smooshie, precious boxer boy
had stuck his big ol' head through a hole that he and Diva had managed
to dig at one spot in the fence between our yards, and was looking
around under the fence at Sophie.  She was wagging her tail and bouncing
around barking at him, I guess wanting him to play with her, but he
could only get his head through the hole!!!  He was SO CUTE!!!  So I ran
down to see if he was stuck and when I got back there, couldn't find
Diva anywhere!!! I called her, the kids were looking upstairs and
through the house, and there was no Diva anywhere.  Then I heard our
neighbors in their yard say "hi Diva, how did you get over here??"
Apparently, she crawled through the hole that the boxer had his head in,
and they were trying to trade yards or something.  Sophie's little
chubby butt couldn't get over there so he was trying to come through the
hole to get her!  Ha ha  It was so funny!!  We got the hole all fixed up
so they have to stay in their own yard for now, but we all got a chuckle
thinking about how crafty our pups can be if they want something bad
enough.  Now we'll just have to invite the boxer over to play so they
won't have to dig tunnels through the yards to find playdates!!

Drool to all in need.  It's so hot here, there's drool overload!!!

Jessica L. Sutton