[Dailydrool] Trouble in river city

Judith Johnson j_johnson_60466 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 18 13:32:53 PDT 2008

Hi there Droolers,

I wanted to get in the discussion about sleeping with your Basset;

George loves to sleep om the bed and since he had his operation he gives me that
kook, that only a Basset can give.  Whatcha mean I have to sleep on the floor?  He is devistated!
I have to admit that I miss having his squisshy body next to me.  He has found a way to get even by
getting me up about 5 AM to take him outside.  (I've lost almost 10# in the past week.)

I can't let him outside without being on a leash since the vet wants him quiet for two weeks.
We're on day 9!!!  He takes me for walks now so he's getting better.  The incision is healing, but I don't
want him doing anything that he shouldn't.  He'll get to that soon enough.

My husband felt so bad for him  that he bought a ramp to get him in and out of the Caravan.
He's such a softy!

Snooters to all those in need of a little more drool.

Judy, momperson to Buddy, Spunky, and Georgie the Basset (-;