[Dailydrool] bassets on dogster

Taylor family jklmtaylor at verizon.net
Mon Aug 18 17:07:15 PDT 2008

What a surprise I got when I opened my dogster newsletter/email. A basset hound with 2 black buppies. But wait that dog looks familiar... It's April from House of Puddles with Freddie and Rudy. When you click the link with her pic, there is a huge article about her story from rescue, to motherhood to senior citizen  status. I"ll try to figure out how to post the link but am so impressed an orgainzation as big and widespread as Dogster has addressed this issue. Lisa and the WV girls