[Dailydrool] Drool

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Mon Aug 18 19:29:04 PDT 2008

Deer Bwudder Elwood, I be stuffin meez an Ben wiff goodies so dat weez habs
tons ob healin dwool for youz sister Casey.  Dat not good dat she gotts da
Cushins deseze, an iz not doin good.  Weea eben teasin our wannabe into  dwoolin
for Casey.  Eben do herz not a basset, herz can dwool wiff da best,  speciawy
iffen food be awound.  We eben gota da dad a pwayin for herz an  youz mom an
dad swabes who be soooo sad now.  Weez awso tewwin youz to be  gud an not nat
fings wors.

Charlie

deal here.