[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 20, Issue 5

chris bly howl4basset at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 19 16:21:31 PDT 2008

Western Missouri Basset Rescue,Inc. wanted to thank all Droolers for your generous outpouring of donations for Hamilton and his needs. Yesterday he was suppose to be operated on but he had an elevated white blood cell count and surgery had to be postponed. He is on an antibiotic for now and a follow up on Thursday to see how he is doing. They took a sample of fluid from his knee for diagnosis to find out the type of infection it is. We received a tremendous response to our plea for help from droolers. We know we can always count on help from our Basset friends when needed. We were desperate, things have been so tight lately we  worried about how we were going to be able to pay the vet for Hamilton. You all helped us out tremendously!! Thank you!! Thank you!!