[Dailydrool] Lowretta's surgery a success

Bonnie Garner parrothead at ripleycable.net
Tue Aug 19 19:14:58 PDT 2008

Thanks to all the Droolers who sent encouragement and information on Lowretta's entropian surgery today.  Seems all went well.  She was standing at the glass front door of the vetman's clinic and her entire back half began swaying and wagging as she saw me driving up.  Her eye looks great.  And you wouldn't know she had just had surgery.  She came home, immediately ran to see my daddy, then was very hungry, then needed her chew bone, then was ready for her evening walk in the pasture.  She has just now passed out on the couch.

    I trust and respect my vetman, but it helps so much to have people who have been through the exact surgery to give you encouragement during the day while you're waiting by the phone to make sure she's okay, and information about the surgery that I can understand.

    Stanley and Beachbaby enjoyed the peace and quiet while Lowretta was gone.  But that's over now -- and we're all glad.

Bonnie
Slave to Stanley, Beachbaby, Lowretta, Stella (ATB), J.D. (ATB), Begonia (ATB)