[Dailydrool] Louie: Biopsy report

Susan Nickle snickle717 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 20 13:40:36 PDT 2008

Last week Louie had surgery on his rear leg to remove a large lump. Our vet just called with the good news that the biopsy came back benign! It turned out to be several cysts clustered together and some inflammation which accounted for the abnormal cells seen when fluid was drawn before surgery. I'm so happy right now; I was very worried. Louie had the bandages removed on Mon. and will have the sutures removed Friday. He's been so good about not fussing with his incision and it's healing nicely. Thank you to all who sent good wishes and drool - it worked!

Sue and Louie