[Dailydrool] dog days

LaRock Hounds twobassetsonedoxie at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 17:32:33 PDT 2008

Well, we are officially 43 drools behind, since we have been keeping up with
the secret pawtner digests.  It was a dog days of summer here today. No, I
don't mean the heat either. I mean it is summer and something must be in the
air because the dogs had terrible days today.  Lets see............got a
middle of the night wake up call to go out to potty then whined after being
put back to bed (Cooper), smeared dark mud all over left front white leg and
body (Maggie), Got into the trash can and strung garbage and forgot to run
when the Momma came hollering (Mazzie), walked into brother's crate and peed
on HIS blankets (Cooper), poo'ed on the floor (Cooper), Barked at anything
walking by on two or four legs (Mazzie and Maggie both), barked at the tree
guys cutting down our tree (All FOUR hounds), chewed up a pair of sandles
and on a pair of crocs (Cooper), chewed up a toy (Mazzie), dug a hole in the
back yard (Mazzie), dug the hole deeper (Oliver), ate dirt from the hole
(Cooper) and smeared dirt on body from dug hole (Maggie) plus any other
little thing that was not seen done. None of the four would admit to putting
the dug up dirt in the inside water bowl.  Officially waiting for the day to
be over and wishing that my meds did not say "Do not mix with alcohol" (the
Momma slave).

(MUddy) DRool to all in need,
Dee
Maggie & Mazzie (bassets)