[Dailydrool] pee smell

Georgie and Miss Becky sauble at shaw.ca
Wed Aug 20 21:19:30 PDT 2008

One of those shop vacs are good to get most up but so does vinegar and the soaking it up
from the pad. And the wonderful Febreeze for fabrics helps. It wasn't around when Miss B
was in her heydey.I finally locked the door and if it was open in she'd go and do it again.
Rest assured I have had experience in that area with Miss Becky who now
at 14 8 mo seldom have accidents but she wasn't trained till two. So a lot of soaking
lots of books on top but you have to get to the pad or replace the pad. If you can get the rug
up just replace the part of pad that smells. That's what they did when my bedroom flooded.

Georgie