[Dailydrool] Drool

rebecca lando rebecca.lando at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 09:43:33 PDT 2008

Well, I'm holding a box of Earth's Best Organic Cheddar crackers high above
Humphrey's head and the drool is a-flowin' from his flappy lips. We're
sending it all right along to Rupert with some chicken broth and prune juice
to help turn him into a Poopert.
We are also sending very sad, heart-healing drool to Bob the DOg and his
humans on their sudden loss of Benny. We can only imagine the shock and pain
you're feeling now, but know that Benny had a great life with you and is now
pain-free.

And, of course, drool to everyone else in need. As long as I hold this box
of crackers out of his reach, Humphrey's on non-stop drool production mode.

-Rebecca & Humphrey