[Dailydrool] Benny

Brenda Weddle bweddlern at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 21 10:00:03 PDT 2008

Oh, Nooo! I couldn't believe my eyes when I read that Benny had gone to the Bridge! I still have the pictures of him that you sent me with his Bee costume and cowboy outfit on. He was just the most handsome houndie! I am sitting here on my lunch break at work with tears streaming down my face. My heart bleeds for you.
We will keep you in our prayers and the hounds are sending safe journey drool for Benny and heart healing drool for his family. Please, if there is anything I can do for you, let me know. You are all loved by all of us in your Drool family.

Brenda and the Thundering Herd of Dog Woods Farm (including Tinkerbewwe, Benny's heartbroken gurl furend).