[Dailydrool] Chloe

Jessica Sutton Jessica at fmprofessionals.com
Thu Aug 21 11:09:18 PDT 2008

Kristy, It is so great to see that Chloe has buried into your heart and
that you are having so much fun with her.  Beware!!! Bassets are like
potato chips, you can't just have one!  But every day of their life
you'll wonder what you ever did without them.  It's so wonderful to be a
slave to these little goofy creatures.  Drool coming your way, little
Chloe!  Stay calm and no jumping!!  We don't want you to hurt your
owie!!  P.S. Do you have any pics of her?  I love to see fellow drooler
pictures!!

Jessica L. Sutton

Momma to Diva (who was anything but lethargic after her girlie parts
were removed) and Sophie doo dah