[Dailydrool] Very dangerous dog toy!

isagen1 at netzero.net isagen1 at netzero.net
Thu Aug 21 10:58:35 PDT 2008

I only have time to read the dd's on every other Saturday but I belong to another dog group which had this posted. I thought I would pass it on. (it might have been posted already but since I am behind I do not know)

While this may be slightly off-topic for some of the lists, I was sorry to note that I, myself, had this toy in my backyard
and wanted to pass on the info in case someone else had the toy and wanted to dispose of it.

--------------------------------

ALERT:  Very dangerous dog toy!

Please cross post far and wide!!!  If you have this ball in your house
for your dogs, remove it from their access immediately.  This toy
resulted in several dogs having to have their tongues amputated!

I would also suggest returning this toy to the merchant from whom
purchased for a refund.  As you read Chai's story, you will be appalled
that the manufacturer apparently wants to see many more dogs seriously
injured before issuing a recall or taking this safety hazard seriously.

Item #20227-001
UPC Code:  0 4566320227 9
Manufactured by:  Four Paws, Inc.

http://www.thechaistory.blogspot.com/