[Dailydrool] (no subject)

jules56pt at charter.net jules56pt at charter.net
Thu Aug 21 12:39:48 PDT 2008

We were so sad to hear that Kai and Ben have gone to the bridge.  It amazes me that I can sit here crying over hounds never met.  It is just too sad. We send special soft snooter loves to the families of the hounds who are gone.  It isn't easy do deal but thinkof the love and warmth on both sides.

 We hope Rupert's thing gets a move on and gets out in time.

Snooters and drool for all the sick and hurting houndies and houndettes.  Special snooters to the families missing a love today or any day.

Sunny, Ninja, Marley, Maggie, and the mom