[Dailydrool] Heart-healing drool

Courtney Willard courtney_willard at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 21 12:53:56 PDT 2008

So many sad posts. Heart healing drool to Carol and Bob the Dog and his family - you both loved your hounds so much and did the very best for them. Me and my pups are thinking of you in your time of need.

Kacy - we have all of our paws crossed that Ru will pooh. I don't think I've ever known so many people hoping for a dog to have a good poop.

Leslie - congrats on your failure! It's probably the only time in life that failing is such a wonderful thing.

Kristi - I am so happy for you and Chloe! Just make sure to remember the fun times the next time she misbehaves:)

Drool to anyone in need that I may have forgotten.

Courtney Bishop
Momslave to Gilbert, Maggie and Franny