[Dailydrool] Drool and congratulations

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 14:33:13 PDT 2008

King Bob the Dog, we are heartbroken to hear that Ben G Meyer went to the
bridge; we were absolutely not expecting that, so I can only imagine the
shock is horrible for you and your family.  The bassets are sending heart
healing and safe journey drool and I am keeping you and your family in my
prayers that the pain will subside quickly and only the happy memories will
remain.

The bassets send "safe passage for foreign objects" drool to Rupert, and
healing drool to little Chloe.

And finally, congratulations to Leslie for being a foster failure and
Dashiell for being the failee -- I know you'll be very happy together.
Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, Granny's Kitty, Lisa (ATB), Dub-Dub (ATB))