[Dailydrool] Benny

Bassetmomof2 at aol.com Bassetmomof2 at aol.com
Thu Aug 21 16:46:01 PDT 2008

Mr. Bob dog, Sir and fambly,
We've been lurkin' lately as Mommaslave went back to school and is so busy
studying she has no time to play on the computer.  We had to stop and make  her
respond to your post.  We are SO SORRY to hear about Ben leaving for  the
Bridge.  We are grateful that he has no pain and is running free at the  Bridge.
Gosh, God must have needed a young guy to help him out up  there.  We are
thinking of you today and sending heart healing droolies  your way.

Helene, Freddie and Ellie

deal here.