[Dailydrool] Bob the Dog and Family

Senior Basset Rescue carolsd21 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 21 21:06:04 PDT 2008

I am very sorry to hear about Ben.  Our hearts are sad, but our memories of our fur kids will live in our mind and hearts forever

Carol and the hounds
Specializing in Senior  Hounds. They are the best
Senior Bassets  Adopt one It will add wonderful and special moments to your life.  Not to mention giving them as many loving last days or years they have.

Megan 15 GD 2/06, Cleo 14 GD 4/06, Josie 13 GD 5/04, Cinnimon 13 GD 11/06 (Beagle), Kai 12  GD 2/07 ATB 8/16/08, Kami 9 1/ 07, Baxter 9 GD 7/01