[Dailydrool] Rupert

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 08:37:20 PDT 2008

Rupert came home last night looking ultra pathetic. His whole belly is
shaved and he can now be zipper buds with Norm. He's also got a fetanyl
patch on his foot and of course the dreaded e-collar. He's staying put for
the most part, did get up to pee but that's about it. He bumps into
everything with the collar. He's on A/D canned food for the next few days
and also taking rimadyl and serrenia (sp? an anti-nausea pill). Poor little
man!

Cowboy is being hilarious but I'm sure he'll tell you about it later.He
wants to play so badly, lol.

Thanks again to everyone who sent drool. Although Ru is still recuperating I
think we are well enough to fling it back towards everyone else in need.

And a special thanks to Bev, Gaylene & Sandi who all immediately recommended
a vet visit to rule out blockage. Without you ladies I definitely would have
waited longer thinking it was just an upset belly. Plus he was becoming
dehydrated fast, which could've been bad!

Kacy with Cowboy (c'mon Ru - let's play, c'mon, c'mon, c'mon) & Rupert (what
is this giant thing around my head and how the heck do I get it off?!)