[Dailydrool] Going Insane

Randi Zeehandelaar randi.zeehandelaar at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 11:41:14 PDT 2008

Well, it's been a month since I rescued Otis the Wonderdog and he's a total
love.  He's made friends with all the dogs and people on the block and the
fleas are now cleared up.  So life is perfect???  Not by a long shot.  Now
he is marking ALL over the house multiple times per day despite Nature's
Miracle, Stanley Steemer, "bad pee"/"good pee".  This seems to have
escalated since my daughter moved back home, which is weird since he really
appears to love her.  I hate to confine him to one small area of the house
or make him sleep outside (we have a fanced yard) but that seems to be the
only answer unless anyone on DD has any other brilliant suggestion.

Randi, Dara and Otis the Wonderdog.