[Dailydrool] IA BASET RESCUE SI ASKING FOR SOME PRAYERS

Iabassetrescue Foxhoven iabassetrescue at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 22 12:33:35 PDT 2008

HELLO DROOLER"S Ia has been busy with basssets everywhere this last month.but we are asking for some prayers to head to one of our baby Bassets who has been through it all..Mr Radar was born in March lived through a fload of IOWA and now has come down with something we dont know what it is Please everyone  would you say some prayers  for this little guy is the only thing these people have to live for they lost their home due to the flood now this..we will be going to Cedar Rapids this weekend for his sake...MOM to  all The IOWAHOUNDS
 DROOL IS COOL WE LOVE OUR IOWAHOUNDS
MIKE AND CINDY FOXHOVEN & FAMILY

PLEASE COME LOOK AT OUR WEBSITES AT
http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/IA154.html or