[Dailydrool] Beagle or what?

Diane Fenton dfenton at ptd.net
Fri Aug 22 14:07:26 PDT 2008

Well I got one for you.  My husband was bringing Howie for a walk and
the two of the men from the neighborhood were talking as he passed.  Now
mind you one of the men owns a pet shop (don't get me started on him)
and my husband hears the one man ask the man from the pet shop.  "What
kind of dog is that?"  The petshop owner says "that a bloodhound".  I
asked my husband "didn't you correct him?" he said "nope".  The fact
that he sells dogs at his petshop says is all.

Now we also have a Beagle (Fudgie) and when we walk both of them people
either think we have 2 beagles or 2 bassets.  I don't understand how
they can't see the difference.

Drool to all the furbabies and slaves that need it and love to all that
have lost there furbabies to the rainbow bridge.  They are enjoying the
neverending buffet.

Diane (momslave to Howie and Fudge)
Howie
Fudge