[Dailydrool] Martingdale collars

Debbie Malta dmalta at nc.rr.com
Fri Aug 22 19:11:57 PDT 2008

We sell Lupine's martingdale (combo) collars, and Lupine recently made us
put a note on our site about not leaving them on an unattended dog.  I
imagine there is some risk of choking if the D-ring gets caught on
something. They are great for walks - the dogs can't slip out of them, and
they don't pull as hard. I take them off when we're done walking, and leave
their regular adjustable collars with their tags on them the rest of the
time.

Debbie & CBHR hounds Zoe & Sullie and foster Pretty Penny

P.S. Tahoe the Wild Man got adopted by a family with 2 active boys and
another basset - yay for Tahoe!