[Dailydrool] Leo's owie and Harley & Biggs

Mary Tipping MTipping at cblh.com
Sat Aug 23 17:37:16 PDT 2008

I do believe the crisis is over with the boys...Leo's eye has substantially improved and he's fine.  Harley and Biggs had no ill effects from their thyroid pill ingestion and they are just fine too.  I can only assume that one or both ate the pills since I found no trace of them, just a mangled bottle.  Now I've got to get another month's worth and hope that the pharmacist doesn't give me a hard time.  I have said bottle and the ER bill as Exhibit A though...;)  Thank you all for the drool and advice, I cannot tell you how much I appreciate it!
Mary, Harley, Biggs and Leo