[Dailydrool] massage for arthritis

Donna Mitchell dmitchell1065 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 11:45:23 PDT 2008

Who is the author of the massage for dogs?  Lilly has it really bad, and I
am not too pleased with the drug response....(yet)  She is on Metacam.  The
vet also gave me a script for tramadol 10 days and previcox for 2 weeks.  Of
course, no exercise for 2 weeks as well.  No stairs, no jumping, no
wrestling with Daisy, no chasing the cats......I think I am going to move
out!! LOL

This morning, I was lifting Lilly up the front steps, (she tops the scales
at a whopping 35 pounds) and she let a yelp out of her that brought the cats
running, and of course, Daisy.

Any expertise out there on the proper way to lift so that I don't hurt her
again?  Any input would be fantastic.

Drool to Spanky and all the others in need.  Glad Poopert is on the
mend....what the heck was that thing?  I looked at it on the blog, but......

Thanks!
Donna (crazy I swear)
Lilly (ohhhh mum, dat hurtz)
Daisy (can we get another one that isn't broken?)