[Dailydrool] My little gurl Pw Angel graces the calendar tomorrow on her third birfday and what a three years its been (PART 2)]

Norma n.whelan at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Aug 24 15:49:09 PDT 2008

Hi everyone, once again drool and prayers to all who have a four legger
or two legger who are sick .
As promised here is part two of my little gurl, Pw Angels life.
Well, in April of the next year circumstances changed, making it
impossible for me to carry on going to obedience class. The
circumstances being two Staffies coming to live with us, an 8yr old and
a three month old bubby. A bubby who was a holy terror, and who clicked
immediately with Angel, making Angel realize what  she had missed out on
being a bubby when she seen some of the things the bubby did.  Gradually
the roles reversed and Angel became the leader, the teacher and their
rein of terror began. Each and every day was a continual roller coaster,
what would they get up to next, the list was never ending and they
caused thousand of pounds of damage, and I do not exaggerate. I would
talk to my very good friend Susan Green every day and relay their antics
to her, she would end up rotflhao, I would back their stories with
pictures, the list was never ending .One day I said to her you will not
believe this one, but I have the pics to prove it. I was in my kitchen
and heard the most enormous crash, on running through there was Angel
and Razor running out of the door meeting me, in their mouth was cables,
oh lordy it was the cables to my tv and video and dvd and cable box.
Facing me on the floor were the dvd and the video and the cable box with
the tv dangling just ready to crash, but it had stuck on a piece of
wall, one more tuck and that was it.  No remote control for her, it was
the whole shibang. To say I
screamed was an understatement, and hubby didn't make my mood any better
when he was standing there going oh no the match, I'm going to miss the
match (football match). My answer to that was have you seen what they
have done, if you don't shut up about the match the only match you're
going to see is the one getting put where the sun doesn't shine. Then
there was the arm of the chair they chewed, a £600 chair, and the £500
shed where they chewed the support post in half, and the indian table,
the curtains off the wall, the numerous shoes, slippers, ornaments, the
obituary papers I kept of my Ma and Dad, the digital camera, the sheets
and towels off
the washing line, the 20yr old dictionary, my beautiful fairy garden
they turned into a demolition yard, my solar lights, and on and on. I
sleep on the sofa so I can be there for the dogs.  One night I go to the
toilet
and by the time I get back my pillow is split and the insides
everywhere, the two of them having a tug of war. How long does it take
you to go to the toilet? My camera was taking pictures three or four
times a day lol, because I knew without the pictures I would not be
believed. By now my front room was covered in covers because it now
looked like a patchwork quilt, but Angel took it one step further when
she appeared through my door one night after a walk with my son. OMG
There facing me was Angel, covered in cowpie and when I say covered I DO
MEAN COVERED.
Phewy, she strolled in happy as can be, stood in the middle of the
kitchen and shook herself, oh lordy it was everywhere. Angel loves to
roll in things and is pretty good in covering herself in it, gaining
herself a new name AngelQueenofc@@p , there are a lot of droolers who
have seen Angel in all her glorified cowpie and could not believe she
was actually mostly white lol. Then disaster happened and this led to
another chapter in her life which I will reveal in part three.   Norma