[Dailydrool] wow, that was fast!!

arennerf at insight.rr.com arennerf at insight.rr.com
Sun Aug 24 16:04:35 PDT 2008

Thank you so much droolers!    I went for a short walk this afternoon,  when along comes a family with a bloodhound.  I asked if I could pet her,   her name was Emma,  and she not only let me pet her,  she slobbered all over me!!!!   I got to nuzzle her long (but not as long as Carmen's) ears and give her a hug,  and then the tears just started to flow,  I breathed in her houndie smell and felt those slobbery wet flews on my cheek and ear,  and even carried some of her drool in my hair back up to my room.

So she's was much taller than my furbabies,  but it felt so good.   I've had several e-mails asking where to send cards,  and because my internet access is limited (my laptop died, I'm using the business office)  here is the info for whomever wants it....

Amy Rapp
c/o The Kahler Grand Hotel
20 Second Ave Southwest
Rochester MN  55902
Room 384

I do lurk a lot,  haven't posted in a while,  but I knew if I asked for drool, that y'all would be there for me.

Thanks so much.  The transplant is scheduled for Tuesday,  tentatively.  I'll have my DH post and let y'all know how it went.   (should be okay,  it's my own kidney,  they're relocating it....long story,  it's all on the blog)

much love and drool....

Amy