[Dailydrool] Lots of drool headed your way

Cathi Cox coxcathi at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 24 17:00:53 PDT 2008

Amy:
I am in Ft. Worth, Texas which is a nickzillion miles away from
you but I wanted you to know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.
It just breaks my heart that you are alone and facing surgery with no
one to hold your hand and offer support.
Please know that the Waterway Gang is sending ginormous buckets of scorching
Texas healing drool and you are in our prayers.
Basset hugs across the miles,
Cathi, Sam B. Sad, Buddy (ATB), Angel Marie, Boudreaux
and all the wannabes a.k.a. The Waterway Gang