[Dailydrool] Thank you for telling the Drool about Frosty Paws

Winn & Faye Mauk winn01 at comcast.net
Tue Aug 26 10:22:35 PDT 2008

Hi Guys,
A few weeks ago, you guys were talking about Frosty Paws, and they did not have them in our town, but a neighboring town where my husband works had them at Kroger. I could not believe the price for the ingredients that were in them.
So we looked online for the recipe, and I posted it and then found out that it was on the Daily Drool Recipes page, I guess all the time...
Anyway, I had never heard of them before, and I am always looking for new healthy treats and treat ideas for our girls...so thank you for mentioning them on the Drool.
I have been making them and freezing them in the Tupperware Tuppers which I use to use for Pudding Pops for our son when he was little ( who will be turning 30 Christmas)...! I only have 16, so I make 16 at a time, and the recipe perfectly fits the 16 Tuppers. I told my husband he could have the 16th one, since they were perfectly healthy, but he passed and I divide the 16th one into 3rds for a day when I am home and give them an afternoon snack--like today...then made them a fresh batch for the freezer.
I believe in having an attitude of gratitude, and my little ladies (not so lady like most of the time) and I are so very grateful that we found out about them, because they love them and are so, so healthy...I use fat free plain yogurt, so as not to add the pounds on. I also make them with pumpkin in the yogurt instead of the P-nut butter, but P-nut butter is their favorite.
Thanks again, they really get the drool going for homemade frosty paws.
Faye,
Annie, Misty and Pebbles :0)..... :0)..... :0):::::

Live Life... Passionately
Laugh... until your tummy hurts
Love...unconditionally

My passions do not replace my relationship with God, but are instead a
 reflection of it!