[Dailydrool] Thoughts Basset Love

dke ellathebasset at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 26 16:20:43 PDT 2008

Loretta,

Our heart goes out to you on your losses of Fonda and Buster.

When we lost our sweet Abigail to cancer 5 years ago, not 4 months later her basset boyfriend, Albert, who lived down the street went to the Bridge.   My thought at that time was that Basset love is so strong, they could not live without each other.   I knew, at least, that Abigail was not alone and Albert went there to watch over her.   That she needed him just too much for him to stay on earth without her.

Basset love to all Bassets and Slaves

Diane
Mom to Ella Louise