[Dailydrool] BellyRubs Basset Rescue Calendar Opens

kmewing at tds.net kmewing at tds.net
Tue Aug 26 20:22:00 PDT 2008

You've always thought your basset should be in pictures. Here's your chance to make it so!

It's time for the first-ever BellyRubs Basset Rescue Calendar Contest
Send us a photo of your basset. Bassets of all ages and origins are welcome. They don't have to be a BRBR alum, or even a rescue basset. Just a basset.
We're going to post them to bellyrubs.org and let the public vote for the one they think is the best (votes will be $1 each). The 13 top vote-getters will be featured on the pages of the 2009 BRBR Calendar.

E-mail your photos to  ginnywinter at hotmail.com between Aug. 25 and Sept. 14.

You can also mail them to BRBR, P.O. Box 23332, Knoxville TN 37933.

Make your dog-child a calendar basset! Get those photos in now.
There is no cost to enter your photo!!!

SOMETHING EXTRA:
Mark your basset's special day! For a $5 donation to BRBR, you can mark your basset's birthday, gotcha day, or any other special day. E-mail your special day requests to ginnywinter at hotmail.com
Then make your donation through the PayPal at the BellyRubs Web site - http://www.bellyrubs.org/

We'll assign the dates in order of request, so get that request in now before some other hound gets your day.

E-MAIL YOUR PHOTOS AND DAYS NOW!

Photos accepted from Aug. 25 to Sept. 14. Voting begins Sept. 17