[Dailydrool] Breeder of the Pack

Esther Strom esthermstrom at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 27 08:53:32 PDT 2008

I would love to see this, but after searching Animal Planet's US website, I can't find any showings of it - it appears they're only airing it in Canada. Am I wrong? Has anyone in the States seen this? I did send a question to Animal Planet's contact email to see if it will be shown in the U.S.

http://www.animalplanet.ca/shows/showdetails.aspx?sid=9996

Esther Strom and Waldo (ATB 07/18/2008)