[Dailydrool] Skunked

Esther Strom esthermstrom at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 27 08:57:29 PDT 2008

It's not like a bee that dies once it stings. Skunk spray is created by glands, which means, just like hound's anal glands, it regenerates after a spray. I don't know how long it takes, but if you're thinking that once a skunk has sprayed, you're now safe from that particular skunk, think again!

Esther Strom and Waldo (ATB 07/18/2008)