[Dailydrool] Loss of a Dear Friend!!!

Thomas Petrick einpet at webtv.net
Thu Aug 28 04:27:27 PDT 2008

Dearest Brother & Sister Houdies,
   We here at The Castle wish announce that this Friday will be a special "Day Of Respect & Remembrance" for our beloved fellow houndie "Rhett". All flags will be flown at half mast and a Memorial service will be held in the West Wing Chapel at 8:00 pm.
  All are welcome.
  With paws crossed and eyes closed we bid  farewell to our Friend, Lawyer and Fellow Basset.
Royal order of BABES

(Also let it be know that Lovely Lucy ( Rhett's loving wife ) will be on a leave of absence from her duties until further notice.