[Dailydrool] Spanky

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Thu Aug 28 09:57:18 PDT 2008

I have checked with feyfey. Spanky arrived at the bridge very quickly and had a nice ride in the carriage. She says that the buffet is laid out with white boxes for him.....and that he and Woo seem to be having a good sniff. Caruso fired up the telescope and had a look at his house this evening....they said Auntie Kathy looked sad, but Lokipuppy waved. Spanky has seen lots of his old friends and is very happy.

Us is sorry he went to the bridge...poor guy.  Us knew him as a sniffing buddy and we love Auntie Kathy. Eight is not nuff years. She slave is still snifflin.

Cakie
...and Nudge