[Dailydrool] White Boxes

Lisa Turnquist turnq007 at umn.edu
Thu Aug 28 19:51:39 PDT 2008

Ahh
 the white box, a very important part of slave training.  Thanks Pw.
Cakie for giving the very derelict slave mom a chance to talk about our
calendar day which was way back on July 10.  She is very naughty.  Please
take a moment to page back and see our lovely faces as we line up for
inspection when the slaves return from an outing.  If we smell food on their
breath we will demand the content of white boxes and there will be no
getting past us without them!

By the way, at our house that really big white box that sits in the kitchen
is called the Cave of Wonders.  Sidney in particular has very accurate radar
and anytime the slaves come within what he considers the Zone, they are
required to open the cave and dispense carrots.  If they are not immediately
forthcoming he gives them the QUIVER voice, sometimes in combination with
the WOOF HOP.  He is 13 ½ yrs old and very skilled.  They are putty in his
hands (or should I say Toast?).

Princess In very diligent Training, Ella Marie

and the Boys- Sidney and kinda sorta foster Hank

AKA the MN Woofers