[Dailydrool] Fwd: Introducing Grandpa Mitchell to Senior Houndsabound!!!

Esther Strom esthermstrom at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 28 21:41:20 PDT 2008

Where can we see this?

Esther Strom and Waldo (ATB 07/18/2008)

----- Original Message ----

 The second issue of Senior Houndsabound is about to be released, and we  are thrilled to announce the addition of another great column. Grandpa  Mitchell--owned and loved by our ever-popular Momperson has agreed to have  Grandpa Mitchell join us in the fun-- Cruising With Grandpa Mitchell will  appear in this issue and join Elder Clara's Corner. Don't miss finally meeting  Grandpa Mitchell, see what he has to say.
Will it be the war of the boys against the girls?
Will Clara and Mitchell fall hopelessly in love?
Will they tell us how to cope with the young lads?

Join us at Senior Houndsabound --- Meet the Seniors, Share the fun and  help the hounds!