[Dailydrool] Mimi ATB

Karen Sommerfield kgrammy3 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 29 11:34:04 PDT 2008

On Monday, Aug 25, Mimi went home to be an angel. She was dx'd witth lymphoma just 6 weeks ago, but she could not recover from a stroke on Sunday. With the help of her friend Dr Gary the vetnman, she was able to fly; free from the pain at last. It hurts so much I find it hard to breathe, but 2 of her housemates need drool now. Please have your hounds drool for Ringo, that the masses in his tail won't be malignant, and for foster Harley, that the mass in his chest isn't malignant either.
Please hug your hounds a little tighter, in memory of my sweet Mimi. Thank you,
Karen Sommerfield