[Dailydrool] disappointed in health ins

AMSPlus3 at aol.com AMSPlus3 at aol.com
Fri Aug 29 18:57:18 PDT 2008

I too had checked out VPI and found that they just did not cover  the needs
of a Basset and SharPei.  In fact they refused to cover Honey Bee  at all and
said it was because she was a SharPei.  I dropped  them.

I got PMIA Pet Insurance through the ASPCA and although there are
limitations so far I am quite pleased with them.  They covered Quincey when  he walked
through the garden and pierced his side with a cut down rose  bush.  They have
different plans too.  They even sent a sympathy card  when we lost Honey Bee.

Anne, owned by Quincey (I'm  covered!)

deal here.