[Dailydrool] a mt moment

Leslie Ames bassetrescuemt at gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 14:47:31 PDT 2008

many folks helped us get a new video camera to allow us to show off our
rescues better and we all are so grateful here and love this piece of
equipment...boy is it dandy and fancy.  Thankyou to all who  helped by
using HB.
finally when a friend stopped over I asked her to tape a video to put on
our website so everyone can see the shelter here at BAsset REscue of
Mt.   Little did i know that Youtube had a limit on the kb.   We were
way over so our webmaster did some changing to allow the video to be on
our webpage.  )Please take a peek if you would like to see us here up in
Montana.  Also, please know as she did explain right there on our site
that this was very impromtu and you will not see a neat and lovely set
of countertops, perfectly manicured edges of ground, spotless
everything, ::::  but what you WILL  see is how we are on a daily basis
giving care to all the rescues; looking after providing clean linen to
our kids, feeding the best foods we can afford plus the donation foods,
housing in safe suites and runs, providing a nice yard with a high fence
that dogs cannot possible jump over, and best of all just SEEING what
all your donations and help provide for these dogs who have had NOTHING
in their life but misery for the most part...unless perhaps they were a
relinguishment from the effects of the economy, etc....they come to us a
little better off.    Thanks to many of you on the DD, I personally get
emotional support, $ support, and thanks to a few of you who know who
you are, we have funds to make sure the seniors get their eye
medicine,good treats,  and nutrients are purchased for the needy, and
thanks to all of you who bid on the HB when we post an item.....that
money also goes to keep the shelters warm in the coldest of winters.   I
think you can see the propane wall heater in the newer lobby and an
electric base board heater in the older lobby.
Any way....just wanted you to know we are up here in God's country
trying to do our best saving hounds.     Leslie, Basset Rescue of Mt.
http://www.bassetrescueofmontana.org.