[Dailydrool] PW Annie

King George E Grunt george at georgeegrunt.com
Sat Aug 30 14:53:01 PDT 2008

I King George E Grunt proclaim this Pw Annie Day. For
now and forever. Momma recieved the sad sad news this
morning and she has been hugging us tight since she
heard precious Annie has gone to the bridge. We loved
our Annie. We miss you Annie. But we are glad you are
now free of pain. I waddled many times with Annie, we
have shared rooms and BUV's and romps in the park.
Annie could always keep me in line. She loved her
carriage and her brother and her Bailey and mostly her
momma.

I love you Annie. For now and forever.

snooters

King George E Grunt