[Dailydrool] Hola, Sally

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Sat Aug 30 16:09:01 PDT 2008

Hola, Sally! Me llamo Cakie. Bienvenido a Nuevo Jersey. Como se dice en
espanol, arrrroooooo? Quizás usted debe hacer amigo de Tía Taco WOOF Bell y
Tio ChilidawG?

Okay, that has taxed my pwitty brain.......and my she slave's extremely
limited memory of the Spanish she learned in school...and we all know that
was when things were still in black and white. Sally, good working them into
thinking you are a roll over........let it sink in, get the treats and then
start your slave twaining.......do you Woof in Spanish?

Wif any luck Auntie Taco will be appearing at the Tri-State picnic in
Pennsville, NJ September 21, 2008......she is 15 and keeps a limited social
calendar....so PET THE TACO.  http://tristatebassets.org/events.html#alum

Cakie