[Dailydrool] Fw: Seniors houndsabound newsletter

Jan Chamberlain jacypenny at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 30 22:37:48 PDT 2008

--- On Sun, 8/31/08, Jan Chamberlain <jacypenny at yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Jan Chamberlain <jacypenny at yahoo.com>
Subject: Seniors houndsabound newsletter
To: dailydrool at dailydrool.org
Date: Sunday, August 31, 2008, 5:29 AM

Hi...I be Miss Penny of norfern wisc. & I wood wike to put da momperson downy foh gettin da seniors houndsabound newsywetteh. I sended to wprincel at cfl..rr.com ann it bowced bake to memememe wike a wubbeh ball. Her nam be Jan Chamberlain & her be in norfern wisc. to. Sign heh up ok?. I fink brudder Elwood sounds cute. (  blush   :-)     ).I wike Elder Clare to...her sounds wike a tuff cookie..hehe.    Tanks.
I be sendin BIG BUCKETS ob dwool ( cause I be one ob da biggest dwoolers eber ) & iz for all da houndies dat be sick an foh all da houndies dat weft der famblies & went to da RB. An der be nuff foh da famblies to. An special dwoolies foh eberbuddy in da  pwace by dat big storm. Momperson sez we shood all pway foh der safety. GOD BLESS THEM ALL.
Miss Penny & da momperson.