[Dailydrool] Vote for Dozer!!!

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Sun Aug 31 05:36:13 PDT 2008

 Good morning, everyone.? Dozer Boneworthy Lowrider here, pawin' in from sunny NJ.? As you know, Basset Hounds, the BEST breed of canine in the world, do many things extremely well.? I, for example, eat well, hehehe, er, um, harumph...but the thing I do BEST is sleep.? To my mind, and I have eight years of experience in the matter, I am a CHAMPION sleeper.? To that end, I insisted that Mama enter my pawtograph (photo for the uninitiated) in the Ohio Basset Rescue Champion Sleeper Calendar Contest.? You must immediately go to the voting booth and vote for memememe.? I am
?# 23 and, as I often do while snoozing, am lying on my back with Baby, my sleeping companion.?

I know there are many other nice looking and attractive hounds you could vote for.? And, if you feel you must, do so AFTER you vote for mememe.? It's easy and only cost $1.00 - a real bargain these days!? Heres' the link.?
http://www.ohiobassetrescue.org/calendar2008/calendarhome.html
Vote often!

 Sincere thanks and appreciation in advance.?

Yours is Bassetude and treats,

Dozer Boneworthy Lowrider

PS We are all sending Hurricane deviating drool to those folks in the path of Gustav!