[Dailydrool] Ohio's Waddling Pwincess Annie

mjdgwd at juno.com mjdgwd at juno.com
Sun Aug 31 07:57:45 PDT 2008

We were so sad to learn that one of Ohio's waddling princesses has left us for the Rainbow Bridge.  Pw. Annie and Pw. Lilygurl traveled all the way from Columbus and Cincinnati  to Berea last December to waddle in OBR's Mini-waddle in the Berea Christmas Pawrade.  Annie was the star of the pawrade in her lovely carriage  and she and Lilygurl came away as the top pledge getters.
Annie was Qw. Poppy's first crowned Princess -- they were best of friends, but never had the opportunity to sniff in pawson until Annie arrived at the Bridge.  Qw. Olive, on the other hand, walked behind Annie's carriage at the BW -- she and Rudy (ATB) appeared in the video made  from Annie's carriage -- and Olive and Annie shared a room at the BW this past year.  And Chunkypuppy joined them on the way back from NJ - snuggling up with Annie in the back of Auntie Beth's car.
We were hoping to waddle with her once more in Columbus this year, but it was not to be.  Our condolences to Annie's family and many friends.
Marilyn, Qw. Olive, Chunkypuppy and Maggiebeagie