[Dailydrool] Happy Birfday Bessie Poo

Marilyn Bickell mbickellhounds at comcast.net
Sun Aug 31 15:02:14 PDT 2008

>>> ... From: Bob <cowbobdog at gmail.com>

I wanna wish a happy birfday to EL Qweeno Bess Whee
We hope you hab the bestest Brifday and get sumthing gud like libber twetes
or sumthing
Happy birfday cutie pie ...<<<

Dearest theboywhoknowsyoulubbhimbestanddoesnthaveachuckmissingfromhisear,
dahling,

It is I, El Queeno BessWHSE, thanking you for the birthday wishes.
Ackchewally, it is my Gotcha' Day but I celebrate it just like any other
day, making constant food demands upon the lowly humans.
For my Gotcha' Day Royal Breakfast I shared Buckwheat waffles and turkey
bacon and yogurt with that RoseyMae and BeaverCleavEar and Mom and Dad.
Then I had a lengthy nap and that RoseyMae and BeaverCleavEar were taken to
the Royal Yard to bask on their special Auntie Angelika beds.
Then I went on a Gotcha' Day Adventure without asking Mom or Dad if I could
go on an adventure! Which meant that once Mom ackchewally noticed I was
missing *sigh* she was running around outside, screaming like a banshee,
"**BESS!!** where'd you go?!" **BESS** COME!!!!! **BESS** Cookeeeeee!!!!!!"
Well, I was on an adventure way down the road and did not hear her and was
coming back when I was ready. But I did hear the magic come word, "cookie,"
so I hightailed it home with square ears all the way back up the road to the
Royal Castle! Then took a nap for all that adventuring.
This afternoon I had a Gotcha' Day pawdicure and massage which was really
nice because I got more cookies.
Tonight Mom is preparing Gotcha' Day Steaks for memememe, but she said I
have to share them with RoseyMae and BeaverCleavEar which means I really do
not get to eat all three of them! Ackchewally, there really is not much "Mom
is preparing" going on. She just thaws them, then rudely tosses one in my
Royal bowl with no consideration, whatsoEVER, for my Royalness.

And that is that for my Gotcha' Day.

Yours in Queenliness,

BessWHSE El Queeno of Club BABES, proud to be a Snoodhead, and forever the
Arch Nemesis of NoahGoSlowah :-)~~ "Doing Good The BABES Way; Kindness to
all"