[Dailydrool] This and that

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 18:45:37 PDT 2008

Hearthealing drool to PW Annie's mom Beth and Jodie's mom Katie, and safe
journey drool to them both.  This has been a very sad week; I hope this is
the last of our beloved babies going to the bridge for quite some time.

Sore toe healing drool to Sister the otterhound -- there's always next year
to be a champion.

Welcome to Sampson, Sally, and Ashley's puppy!  You're all lucky to have
such wonderful homes.

And finally, happy gotcha day to El Queeno Bess.  Laura (Geoffrey, Molly,
Henry, Rosebud, Lisa (ATB), Dub-Dub (ATB))